Online Silent Auction 2020 Terms & Conditions
Silent Auction T&CS 2020
11 May – 17 May
You can submit your bids in the following ways:
– Online via the form on the page for each Lot
Call us on +44(0)207 403 2800 (Mon-Sat, 10am-6pm)
– Email: email@example.com with the following:
Your Phone Number
Your Maximum Bid(s)
If you are tempted to bid on multiple pieces, but you don’t have the budget to win them all, simply let us know that you’d like to do ‘preferential bidding’ and we’ll enter your bids one at a time, in order of your preference.
The deadline for bidding is midnight Sunday 17 May 2020
How it works
If you haven’t experienced any of our auctions before, here’s a quick overview:
Each Auction Lot has a Gallery Price (to guide you) and a Reserve Price (the minimum amount you may bid).
The value of the current highest bid is not publicised – that’s why it is ‘silent’!
Winners & Shipping / Collection
Winners will be contacted from Wednesday 20th May. Payment can be made as soon as you’re contacted and shipping will be carried out over a two/three week period due to the current circumstances. We have a car park and have a member of staff going into the gallery at regular times, if you’d like to collect the work (most Lots have free shipping except the complex pieces)
Full Terms and Conditions:
- Once a bid is made, it is considered a written contract between the bidder and London Glassblowing to purchase the named work at the stated bid, if this is the highest bid received for the Lot.
- Payment of winning bids is due within five working days by credit/debit card over the phone or bank transfer. If we have been unable to collect payment after this time, then the Lot will be offered to the next highest bidder.
- In the event of a tied bid, both bidders will be contacted and given the opportunity to raise their bid.
- You may submit as many bids as you like, including more than one bid for each Lot, if you decide to raise your bid.
- If you wish to collect the work from London Glassblowing we will be open 2 days per week during the SA dispatch period. Parking in our car park for collection can be arranged by email or by phone – or you can opt for free UK shipping on some of the pieces. The Lots with a shipping fee are large or complex pieces. These are Lots 5, 11, 12, 15, 17, 20, 35, 41, 44, 46, 50, 51, 52, 60 63, 69, 81, 90, 93 and 98.
- International shipping costs will be payable – please contact us if you would like a quote in advance of placing a bid.
- London Glassblowing will collate all bids, and the winning bidders will be contacted from the 20th of May. Please ensure that you can be reached on the contact number you provide.
- The deadline for online bidding via email is 23:59 GMT on Sunday 17 May 2020
- Any unsold Lots will be available for sale at their reserve price from Tuesday 19th May until Tuesday 2nd June 2020